1. Cancellation should be informed directly to Golden Lotus Hotel. In case of late cancellation or not complying with the time limit, the following cancellation fee will be debited from the guests’ credit card or deducted from the pre-paid amount to our Golden Lotus Hotel’s account.
Within 24 hours prior to the arrival date: 50% charge of the first night rate
Within 12 hours prior to the arrival date: 100% charge of the first night rate
2. For all group, a complete rooming list ( including information & meal requirements…if any) should be received by the Hotel at least 7 days prior to the group’s schedule arrival.
3. Reservation will be kept till 18:00 unless guarantee by credit card or advance deposit.
4. The quality of the hotel’s services and facilities has been ranked in accordance with the normal standards of the destination and could be different from the standards in other places and/or countries. Services may be interrupted at any time for renovation, maintenance and construction.
5. Please ensure that you show a valid identification at the Front Desk upon check-in. Foreigners are required to present passports with valid entry and exit visa. Vietnamese guest will need to show valid ID cards or any other legal document(s) for identification purpose.
6. Any special offers and rates are always subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed any time.
7. All major credit cards such as: American Express, JCB, Visa, Master card are accepted.
8. Check-in time is from 14:00, check-out time is 12:00. Early check in will be offered based on availability. Late check out till 18:00 as requested will be confirmed in the morning of the departure date upon availability and also charged at 50% of the room rate. Late check out after 18:00 will be charged at 100% of the room rate.
9. Sharing room without informing the Front Desk is not permitted and will be automatically charged as the official extra bed rate per additional person in the room.
10. Only maximum of 3 adults can stay in one room. When 3 adults share a room, the extra bed is absolutely required and automatically charged.
11. Children policies:
Children 12 years or older will be charged at adult rates.
No additional charge (room only) for children up to 12 years of age sharing room with parents without extra bed. Extra bed is chargeable at above indicated rate.
Breakfast for children under 6 years old is free of charge. For children from 6 to 12 years old at 50% discount applies.
Baby cots can be provided free of charge (subject to availability).
12. Our rooms without extra bed are required either with one King sized bed (2.05 m wide), one Queen Size bed (1.65m wide) or two Twins sized beds (each 1.25m wide). For the most comfort we recommend single or double occupancy. Each room can only set up maximum one extra bed (1.00m wide). For the room with extra bed, we recommend triple occupancy only. For more comfortable, we can arrange two rooms inter-connection or next door upon request (subject to availability).
13. The maximum number of people in one room is 4 (including children), whereas only 3 of them can be adults and only one extra bed can be set up. Otherwise, an additional room is obligatory. 14. The room key-card should be returned to the receptionist before leaving Golden Lotus Hotel (any lost key card will be charged accordingly).
15. If no special event is scheduled, please respect our “Quiet time” policy especially from 23:00 pm to 6:00 am of the following day. Please keep the noise down, respect your neighbor’s right
An Elegant Vietnamese Restaurant makes an emphasis on Vietnamese traditional dishes. You also can hand pick an impressive array of seafood to be prepared by our talented chef. There is live traditional Vietnamese performance on a regular basis. Express both Western, Asian or Vietnamese traditional set menu: An Elegant Vietnamese Restaurant makes an emphasis on Vietnamese traditional dishes. You also can hand pick an impressive array of seafood to be prepared by our talented chef. There is live traditional Vietnamese performance on a regular basis. Express both Western, Asian or Vietnamese traditional set menu+ More Info
It is obvious that hotel has been designed by someone who knows what he’s doing from the first glance. The foyer is all soft light, Asian angles and artwork, from abstract oil painting to beaten copper and plazed pottery. The arty theme extends to the staircase and into the 51 rooms. It is obvious that hotel has been designed by someone who knows what he’s doing from the first glance. The foyer is all soft light, Asian angles and artwork, from abstract oil painting to beaten copper and plazed pottery. The arty theme extends to the staircase and into the 51 rooms.+ More Info